Rates and Fees
|Purchase APR||17.99% - 26.99% Variable|
|Welcome Offer||Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card Membership.|
|Rewards Rate||Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else.|
- Welcome Offer: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else. Terms & Limitations Apply.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries.
- Terms apply.
In 2018, American Express become the exclusive credit card for Hilton properties, which include Hilton, Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, and DoubleTree properties. And while the hotel has maintained a healthy rewards program for loyal customers, the partnership with American Express sweetened the deal.
Today, business owners who frequently book stays at Hilton properties can maximize their rewards with , which will give them access to a high-earning rewards program.
If, however, you don’t frequent Hilton properties, you may want to consider other American Express business cards. For instance, and , both offer significant travel and business rewards benefits, while the card can help you earn cash back on everyday purchases.
Card Review Details
If you’re a Hilton brand loyalist, then the rewards and benefits will really set this card apart from other travel cards. With This can add up to a significant amount of Hilton Honors points, making it even easier to accumulate free stays.
Aside from point earning opportunities, also carries additional benefits like a free weekend night after meeting purchasing requirements, annual passes to over 1,000 Priority Pass lounges, and an automatic upgrade to Diamond status. Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees, making it a great card for international travel.
Though it does have a annual fee, this card can still be a powerful addition to your wallet, especially when it comes to the high earning rewards program.
That said, Amex cards like or one of the many American Express Delta business cards are great if you’re a brand loyalist, but if not, you may want to consider other American Express business cards currently on the market.
How do I get the Hilton Business credit card 125k point welcome bonus?
At the time of publication, new cardholders could earn a total of 125,000 Hilton Honors points when they make $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first three months.