Rates and Fees
|Intro APR||0% on purchases for 15 months|
|Purchase APR||14.49% - 21.49% Variable|
|Rewards Rate||5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores. 3% on the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases. 5% and 3% apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per calendar year, then 1% thereafter. Cash back received is automatically credited to your statement.|
- Special offer: save on interest with a 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; after that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 14.49% - 21.49%
- No annual fee
- Reinvest in your business with automatic cash back in the form of a monthly statement credit. Plus take control by choosing the 3% category that best fits your business
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $50,000 spent at wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores.
- Earn 3% cash back on the first $50,000 spent in the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases
- With Expanded Buying Power you can spend beyond your credit limit* to make bigger purchases for your business plus earn cash back on those purchases too
- *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors
- Terms apply
Miles or points-based rewards card certainly have their perks, but sometimes earning and redeeming your rewards can get complicated. The offers a straight forward, cash back rewards program that leaves little work for you to do, aside from using the card.
With cash back on select spending categories, you can maximize your rewards just by making regular business purchases; plus, no annual fee and an introductory APR offer, you can enjoy cash back rewards without worrying about interest or for a full nine months.
However, it’s important to shop around before selecting a business credit card, and so it’s important to review and compare all of the American Express Business cards before applying. In doing so, take note of welcome offers, rewards programs, and benefits, and determine which ones will work best when paired with your specific spending needs.
Card Review Details
This card definitely has some perks, many of which make it a good credit card for small business owners. One of the primary ones, particularly when compared to other American Express cards, is that the does not have an annual fee.
Beyond that, this card also can help you bring in some solid cash back rewards. Earn
However, there are some definite drawbacks to this card as well. Obviously, if you don’t make a significant amount of purchases in the high earning categories, you may be able to score a better cash back option.
Similarly, while there are cashback rewards on travel-related costs, like airfare, hotel stays, and gas stations, the card wasn’t designed for cardholders that want to maximize rewards for their travel expenses.
How do I earn the$500 bonus?
New Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. Plus, earn an additional $250 statement credit after you spend an additional $10,000 or more in qualifying purchases on your Card within the first year of Card Membership. can earn some solid cash back. Earn
Does the Amex SimplyCash business card offer flexible repayment options?
With the , like other Amex card, cardholders have the ability to carry a balance from month to month, but outside of any introductory 0% APR period, interest will be applied monthly and payment terms are typically based on your original card agreement.
If you’re looking for more flexibility, then you may want to consider the , which offers a consistent 60 day, 0% financing program, a discount for early payment, and the option to select one of three payment dates.