Rates and Fees
|Purchase APR||17.49% - 25.49% Variable APR on purchases|
|Annual Fee||$50 for the company and $25 per card|
|Welcome Offer||40,000 Bonus miles when you make at least $2,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.|
|Rewards Rate||3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.|
- Get 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska's Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year! That's right, EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! 50% off Alaska Lounge day passes and 20% back on inflight food, beverage and Wi-Fi purchases when you pay with your card
- Get exclusive access to discounted redemption levels when you redeem miles for hotel stays at over 400,000 properties using Alaska Airline Hotels
- Earn unlimited miles and travel with no blackout dates and no international transaction fees
- Enjoy many money saving benefits, 800+ destinations, more than a dozen global airline partners and a low annual fee of $50 for the company and $25 per card
With a balance of perks including a large bonus point offer, the card gives you more spending power for your small business. The generous miles per dollar earning tier is an added bonus that can help you get rewards quickly. They also threw in a bonus discount companion fare ticket to get you started flying right away.
Pros and Cons
- Automatic enrollment in Alaska Airline Mileage Plan Dining Rewards program
- Earn 5 miles (4 bonus miles plus 1 mile) at select restaurants
- Free checked bags for you and up to six companions
- No foreign transaction fees
- Companion fare discount ticket offer upon each anniversary of account opening (+ fees)
- $50 annual fee for the company, $25 per each card
- No lower intro APR
Summary of the
Many airlines cards are competing for your business credit attention these days, and Alaska Airlines has offered one of the more competitive promos to date. Combining a big bonus mile offer bundled with an additional discount companion fare, this is something to consider if you fly Alaska Airlines or its partners.
As with most travel cards, there is an annual fee, but this one is modest and is easily paid for with the savings on the discounted annual companion ticket, alone. Add in a healthy rewards rate, and you can save big with this attractive card.
For frequent travelers who are fans of the Alaska Airlines franchise, this card offers so much good news. Earn In addition to this generous sign-on bonus offer, you’ll get a discounted companion ticket immediately upon completing the $2,000 bonus offer requirements.
Earning is a breeze, as well. Receive There’s a chance to boost earnings with restaurants, too, thanks to the Alaska Airline Mileage Plan Dining Rewards program. Enrollment in this additional program is automatic, and it grants you a bonus of 4 miles (for a total of 5 miles) at eligible restaurants. While this bonus dining feature isn’t widely advertised, it is a favorite feature of cardholders who dine out frequently.
This card does charge an annual fee, however, and it’s not waived the first year like some other cards. It’s . Each cardholder earns rewards and also gets access to the free checked bags perks for the cardholder and up to six other passengers on the same flight. There are no international transaction fees with this card.
Is theRight for You?
This is just one Bank of America business credit card currently offered. If you’re already a Bank of American customer, either with a consumer credit card or banking account, it may make sense to add to your banking portfolio with a card that’s serviced by them. Many cardholders enjoy the level of service offered to them by this bank, which has a reputation for being responsive, offering competitive perks, and making purchases easy and rewarding each time you shop.
If this card isn’t right for you, one of these may be a better fit:
The rewards cardholders with Your points, which can be redeemed for travel rewards from a variety of partners, don’t expire. Get There’s no annual fee for this card and no interest on purchases for the first nine billing cycles. Business Advantage Relationship Rewards clients get up to 75% in rewards bonuses, depending on your enrolled tier.
Finally, the gives you a There’s no annual fee for this card, and you’ll pay no interest on purchases for the first 7 billing cycles. Pay no annual fee on your card – or your employee cards. There’s no reward program for this card, but a low APR (even after the intro period) makes it hard to beat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many consumers have questions about applying for the . Check out the answers to these top inquiries and decide if it’s the card for your unique financial situation:
What do I have to do to earn the40,000 bonus miles offer?
This offer gives new personal cardholders of the a 40,000 miles bonus after purchases of $2,000 in first 90 days (plus a discounted companion fare).
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the credit card, financing and service companies that appear on this site. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card, financing and service companies and it is not their responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.