Rates and Fees
|Intro APR||0% for 9 billing cycles on purchases|
|Purchase APR||13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR on purchases|
|Welcome Offer||25,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases|
|Rewards Rate||1.5 rewards points for every $1 on all purchases and 25,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days and 3 points for every $1 spent for travel booked through the Bank of America® Travel Center - powered by Expedia®.|
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases everywhere, every time-no matter how much you spend. Points don't expire
- Earn 3 points per every dollar spent on travel purchases (car, hotel, airline) booked through the Bank of America® Travel Center - powered by Expedia®
- No annual fee and no international transaction fees
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles
- Redeem points for travel with no blackout dates, cash back or gift cards
- Get a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase you make when you’re a Business Advantage Relationship Rewards Platinum Honors tier client. That means you will earn 2.62 points for every $1 you spend and 4.12 points per every $1 you spend at the Bank of America® Travel Center
If you want to receive the benefits of a rewards card but don’t travel enough to justify an annual fee, the may be for you.
This card is a great option for business owners who want to earn rewards on travel-related expenses without paying an annual fee. Plus, Bank of America customers can earn up to 75% more points.
If you don’t spend a lot of time traveling, or if rewards programs don’t matter to you then you may want to consider other Bank of America credit cards. For example, though the card doesn’t offer a rewards program, it does offer low APRs for qualified applicants.
Card Review Details
In the world of travel rewards, especially business travel rewards, it’s not always easy to find a card that offers an intro APR of , a annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, and 3 points per dollar on travel expenses when you purchase through the Bank of America Travel Center. The does that, and so for many business owners, this is a solid credit card, especially for booking hotels, flights, and car rentals.
Plus, with the 25% – 75% bonus rewards available through Business Advantage Relationship Rewards member, this card becomes even more valuable for Bank of America business checking account customers.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-manage, no annual fee travel rewards one, this card can definitely fit the bill. That’s particularly true when you’re earning 3 points dollar on travel when you purchase through the Bank of America Travel Center. While that may not be the most aggressive points rewards program, it’s still largely competitive, especially for a business travel rewards card without an annual fee.
Is there any reason not to get this card? There are some slightly more competitive rewards cards on the market today, but those cards typically also include an annual fee. However, for some business owners, particularly those that spend a significant amount of money on travel, the annual fee is outweighed by more aggressive points or miles programs.
Plus, don’t forget, you’ll also have to book all your travel through Bank of America’s Travel site if you want to get the most out of the rewards program. If you’re not a fan of doing so, then you won’t be able to take advantage of the primary perks of this card.
If you spend more in other categories, like gas, restaurants, etc. than you do on travel, then you may want to consider a card like the ., which bonus points for various business-related expenses, not just airfare or hotel stays.
In the end, if you’re travel just enough to merit a travel rewards card but not enough to warrant an annual fee, the may be an excellent option. This becomes increasingly true if you’re already a Bank of America business customer.