Rates and Fees
|Intro APR||0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months|
|Purchase APR||18.49% (Variable)|
|Welcome Offer||New cardmembers get up to $2,000 in Bonus Earnings† to use toward a new GM vehicle. †Get $500 in Bonus Earnings when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months. Get $1,500 in Bonus Earnings when you spend $50,000 in 6 months.|
|Rewards Rate||5% Earnings on purchases of GM parts, accessories and service at authorized GM Dealers. 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants and office supply stores. 1% Earnings on all other purchases.|
- 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and office supply stores; 1% Earnings on all other purchases; plus 5% Earnings on purchases of GM parts, accessories and service at authorized GM dealers- all of which can be exclusively redeemed toward the purchase or lease of an eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle
- No annual fee, no limit to how much you can earn and redeem, and your Earnings don't expire on an open Account; plus, a 0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months and a variable APR of 18.49% after that
If you’re in the market to buy a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle, there’s no card quite like the . With no annual fee and no limit to how much you can earn, it’s a solid business card for expanding your fleet with rewards that never expire and can be used to buy your next GM automobile. It also has some competitive intro offers to help you save money.
Pros and Cons
- Competitive earning rates on things you buy every day
- Rewards can be redeemed toward savings on the purchase or lease of a new GM vehicle
- annual fee
- No earning limits
- Earnings don’t expire as long as you own your account
- Save with 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months
- World Elite Mastercard® benefits
- Rewards can only be redeemed for GM vehicles
- Higher interest rate than some at after the intro period
Summary of the
If a combination of comprehensive travel benefits and unlimited earnings is most appealing in a business credit card, the may be your best pick. With earnings that never expire, you can get up to 5% back on purchases in the form of a down payment or get that upgrade package you wanted on a new GM vehicle. It’s a unique Capital One business card option for fans of the GM brand who are in the market for something special.
This credit card has some very nice intro offers that make it an attractive choice for business card applicants who want a worry-free way to earn. Enjoy Unlike other programs, which make you sign up for reward categories or only reward certain purchases, this card gives you rewards across the board. There’s also a no-interest rate term the first year to help you save money, something that’s becoming harder to find with today’s credit cards. Between the aggressive 5% saving rate, no annual fee, and an intro APR of , this is a very appealing card to keep in your wallet.
How to Redeem your Rewards
Earnings stay in your account until you are ready to make a purchase at a certified Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. Pick out the vehicle you want to purchase, and check out all the special GM offers and deals available at your dealership. Once you’ve agreed upon a price, use your BuyPower rewards to lower that price—or, put it against your down payment. You can use it to get lower payments on a base model vehicle or upgrade to those leather seats you’ve always wanted. How you choose to spend your rewards is up to you, and they never expire as long as you are an account holder in good standing.
Is theRight for You?
Unless you’re a business owner in the market for a new vehicle and are brand loyal to the GM brand and its family, it may be hard to justify signing up for a card with such limited uses for its rewards. If you happen to love the Chevy, Buick, Cadillac, and GMC brands, however, there’s probably no better card for someone who will be buying a new ride in the future, anyway. It also has some pretty nice travel perks, thanks to its association with the World Elite Mastercard® benefits program. With no annual fee, it’s a fairly risk-free way to save some money on a new car down the line, with some sweet benefits you can use anytime to help you travel smarter and save money on business trips.
If you aren’t entirely sold on saving your perks for a future auto purchase, Capital One has some other cards designed to address the variety of needs that business cardholders have. Check out the full Capital One Spark Cards family, which covers the mileage and cashback rewards categories for small business owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Consumers commonly have the following questions regarding the :
How much can I earn a year? Do my earnings expire?
You can earn unlimited rewards through the program, although there are no rewards paid for balance transfer transactions, cash advances, and certain other restricted items. Your earnings hold their value as long as you are a cardmember in good standing and use the rewards within the terms of the program.
Where can I use my BuyPower card?
This card is accepted anywhere Mastercard is. Use it to buy business goods and services, fuel, groceries, or travel services. If you can use the Mastercard there, you can use this card. It is also good for instant cash access at Mastercard/Cirrus ATMs and subject to your cash borrowing limit and cash advance fees.
How often will rewards be given?
Your purchases will be tracked as you make purchases, and your earnings will be updated each month as part of your account statement. Look for it in the “Earnings Summary Box” on your paper or online statement.
What are the World Elite Mastercard® benefits?
Cardmembers get the same great coverage other cards that offer these benefits enjoy. Benefits include:
- $1 Million travel accident insurance for you and your family
- Rental car coverage
- Concierge service
- Extended one-year warranty on items purchased with your card
- Identity theft protection and resolution services
- Mastercard® Global Service with free replacement emergency card
- Price protection for 60 days after purchase on select items
- Trip cancellation insurance for you and your family
- Airport concierge services
- Priceless® Cities Offers to help you save money
- MasterAssist® Travel Assistance Services (includes lost document, ticket, and luggage services.)
The benefits may change at the discretion of Capital One. Certain exclusions apply.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the credit card, financing and service companies that appear on this site. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card, financing and service companies and it is not their responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.