Citi® Secured Mastercard®
- The Citi® Secured Mastercard® is a no annual fee credit card that helps you build your credit when used responsibly
- Unlike a debit card, it helps build your credit history with monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus. Once available, you will also have free access to your FICO score online
- Use your card anywhere Mastercard® is accepted — worldwide
- A security deposit is required. Once approved, your credit limit will be equal to your security deposit (minimum of $200)
- Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts
- With Flexible Payment Due Dates, you can choose any available due date in the beginning, middle or end of the month
- Manage your account 24/7 online, by phone, or in our mobile app
No annual fee.
Have to make a minimum security deposit of $200.
Reviews Disclosure: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the credit card, financing and service companies that appear on this site. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card, financing and service companies and it is not their responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.