Welcome FinCon Partners
Partner with Nav — We help all types of partners succeed.
What is Nav? Nav brings a new approach to how a small business owner deals with credit by combining the power of seeing multiple credit reporting bureaus for both personal and business credit in one place.
The Nav Newswire
Educate and empower your audience with free articles from our team of journalists and business experts.
Nav can create a custom newswire of educational articles and tips that matter to side hustlers and small business owners for you to post on your website or blog. We write for business owners at all stages — whether they’re just figuring out how to set up a business or are looking to expand and grow quickly.
You can take content from the newswire, post it to your own site and use it to:
- Expand your audience on social media.
- Explain complex topics like business credit scores and cash flow that may not be your area of expertise.
- Keep the site populated and fresh when you take some much-deserved time off.
Here are a few examples of the types of articles available:
- How to Get Certified As a Woman-Owned Business
- The 14-Step Checklist to Making Your Business Legit
- 5 Simple Steps to Improve Your Business Credit Score Fast
It’s easy to sign up! You decide what content you’d like to post. We ask you follow a few guidelines to make sure the content accurately credits the author of the piece and follows standard SEO best practices. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get access!
Monetize your customers & traffic.
Join our affiliate program and receive commissions when referring clients to Nav. We provide free and paid accounts, with no sneaky trials or hard upselling. Our affiliate team can help you optimize your program.
Partner with Nav if you want to…
- Deliver added value to your small business customers
- Grow new revenue streams.
Types of partners:
- Small business service providers
We’ve created a 14-step checklist handout for Making your Business Legit for our Fincon partners. Follow this guide for tips on setting your business up the right way! Access the handout here.