Last Revised: January 24, 2019
Nav Technologies, Inc. (“Nav”, “we”, or “us”) provides pre-qualification services with the following lenders.
- Headway Capital
- BlueVine Capital Inc.
- American Express® Business Line of Credit
- Funding Circle Limited
- SmartBiz Loans
This list is subject to change at any time, and new lenders may be added in the future. We encourage you to review this Site from time to time for changes.
We provide a pre-qualification tool to help you find pre-qualified offers for commercial financing products. By completing Nav’s pre-qualification service, you agree and understand the following terms and conditions:
- Information Will be Collected and Shared. The following information will be shared with participating lenders for the purpose of providing you with a pre-qualification offer: Information provided by you when participating in the pre-qualification process; personal information provided at account creation, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address; information from third-party data providers, including consumer credit information and personal credit score.
- Written Permission. You understand that by participating in Nav’s pre-qualification, you are authorizing and providing “written instructions” to allow Nav and Nav’s participating lenders to obtain information from your personal credit report on your behalf from a credit reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Soft Inquires. These are soft inquiries that will not impact your score.
- Not a Firm Offer of Credit. You understand that by participating in pre-qualification, offers and products presented are not a firm offer a credit, an application for credit, and not a guaranteed approval. For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the financing issuer’s website. In most cases, once you click “complete application”, you will be redirected to the issuer’s website where you may choose to complete an application for financing.
- Offer Terms and Conditions. While Nav always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
- You May be Contacted by Lenders. Your information will be made available to participating lenders for research, marketing, and promotional purposes.
- Business Ownership. You represent and warrant that you are the owner of the business for which commercial financing is being obtained.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at 855-226-8388. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.