Are you a small business owner who wants to propel your organization toward growth? If so, Dell Small Business Payment Solutions by Dell Financial Services can help. It can provide you with the technology and business financing options you need to stay ahead of your competition and succeed with flying colors. So what exactly do Dell Small Business Payment Solutions entail? Keep reading to find out.
Dell Small Business Payment Solutions
Dell Small Business Payment Solutions strives to add value to small businesses in a wide variety of industries. They offer a selection of technology, financing, and leasing solutions that can help maximize the flexibility of your cash flow. Their three core products include:
- Dell Business Credit
- PC as a Service
- Dell Business Lease
With Dell Small Business Payment Solutions, you can dedicate all your time and energy to growing your business and allow Dell to handle all of your technology needs on your behalf.
Dell Small Business Payment Solution Comparison
|Features||Dell Business Credit||PCaaS||Finance Lease|
|Asset Recovery||Additional Fee||Included||Additional Fee|
|ProSupport||Additional Fee||Included||Additional Fee|
|Deployment||Additional Fee||Additional Fee||Additional Fee|
|Software Bundles||Additional Fee||Additional Fee||Additional Fee|
What is Dell Business Credit?
At its core, Dell Business Credit is a revolving line of credit for all of your technology purchases. It works like a credit card and offers quick approvals, low monthly payments, and no prepayment penalties, which are all ideal for the small business owner with limited cash flow. If you’d like to build your business credit and take care of all of your technology and financing needs without the hassle, Dell Business Credit may be a good alternative to business credit cards as well as net 30 accounts and net 30 vendors.
Dell Business Credit Terms and Conditions
|Payment Type||Revolving line of credit up to a certain credit limit.|
|Billing Period||Monthly billing, until balance is paid in full.|
|Interest Rate||Depends on creditworthiness as determined by WebBank. Maximum interest rate is 29.49%.|
|Available Credit Lines||Up to $50,000, depending on creditworthiness.|
|Minimum Transaction Size||None|
|Application Processing Fees||None|
|Late Payment Fees||$15 for account balances <$100 |
$29 for account balances >=$100 <$250
$39 for account balances >=$250
|Returned Payment Fee||$29|
|Monthly Payment Amount||Not applicable|
|Avoid Paying Finance Charges||To avoid paying finance charges, you must pay your balance in full each month, and the payment must reach us by the payment due date.|
|Minimum Monthly Payment||Greater of $15 or 3% of the New Balance shown on the Statement, rounded up to the next dollar plus all past due amounts.|
|Prepayment Policy and Fees||Borrower may prepay the entire balance without penalty.|
How do I apply for a Dell Business Lease?
Dell makes it easy to apply for a business account in the same way you would apply for any other financing offers. Before you begin the process, make sure you have your tax ID, DBA name, and business type on hand to help make the process much more streamlined. When you’re ready, fill out the secure online application. If you’d like, you can apply with your personal credit instead of your business credit. However, using your personal credit means that your personal credit score will be affected in the event you have any late or delinquent payments on your account. As soon as you receive approval, you’ll be able to make a purchase at Dell.com.
Eligible Equipment Through Dell Business Credit
Dell Business Credit makes it a breeze to purchase the Dell desktops, laptops, and other equipment your business needs to run smoothly. You can use it to cover the costs of the following:
- Dell Latitude $699 or more
- Dell OptiPlex $699 or more
- Dell XPS $699 or more
- Dell Precision $1,399 or more
- Dell monitors $199 or more
- Dell PowerEdge servers
This equipment can help your business in its digital transformation. Over time, you will see that up-to-date technology ownership helps with the sustainability of your business.
Benefits of Dell Business Account
There are a number of benefits you can enjoy with a Dell Business Credit Account for your IT solutions, including:
- Business Credit Building: If you’re a new business without a strong credit history, a Dell Business Credit Account can give you the opportunity you to build your business credit report. It can also help you boost your business credit score if you’re displeased with it. If you’re unsure of where your business credit stands, don’t hesitate to get your free business credit scores.
- Flexibility: As a small business owner, you may not know where your organization will be months or years from now. With a Dell Business Credit Account, you’ll have access to a number of flexible payment and equipment renewal options. So you’ll be able to produce changes to your technology as your needs may vary.
- Cash Flow Protection: It’s unlikely that you have more than enough cash flow to dish out thousands upon thousands of dollars on a PC, business laptop, monitor, and other pieces of technology for all of your employees all at once. If you have a Dell Business Credit Account, you won’t have to. You’ll be able to protect your cash flow and spread out your costs over a fixed time period.
- Greater Purchasing Power: Since a Dell Business Credit Account will give you access to a revolving line of credit that’s specifically designed for technology, you can reap the benefits of greater purchasing power.
What is Dell’s PC as a Service for Business?
PC as a Service can help you simplify your IT and focus on what you’re good at—running your business. It brings hardware, software, lifecycle services, asset recovery, and financing together into a one-stop-shop solution.
As long as you pay predictable monthly payments, Dell will handle any PC and service needs you may have for 36 months. PC as a Service comes with 24/7 support, next-day onsite repairs, free installation and setup, McAfee antivirus and security, and a number of automated tools to ensure your PCs run optimally. It’s a very concierge experience for business owners and businesses that rely heavily on the use of technology to keep their companies running smoothly.
How to Apply for Dell’s PC as a Service
If you’d like to apply for Dell’s PC as a Service, you’ll need to fill out its secure online application form. The application will ask you to input a variety of information, including the legal name of your business, your tax ID number, and your business type. This information is something you should readily have on hand because it’s a consistent requirement across all forms of business financing.
Eligible Equipment Through Dell’s PC as a Service
Dell’s PC as a Service offers a plethora of systems to fit your workforce, so you can tailor the technology to how your employees want and need to work. All models are eligible through this program except for Dell Inspirons and Dell Vostro. No matter what you choose, you’ll get the Dell Client Command Suite, which is an industry-leading systems management tool.
Benefits of Dell’s PC as a Service
The most noteworthy perks of Dell’s PC as a Service include:
- No Upfront Costs: If you opt for PC as a Service, you won’t have to worry about any upfront costs. You’ll have one fixed monthly payment that you can budget for in advance.
- Free Installation and Setup: Dell will take care of all the installation and setup for you so you can devote your precious time on other important business-related tasks.
- 24/7 PC Support: You’ll get the convenience of round-the-clock PC support as well as next-day onsite repairs.
- Antivirus and Security Software Included: Since you’ll get antivirus and security software, you can significantly reduce the risk of viruses and hackers in your workplace.
- New PCs Every 36 Months: With PC as a Service, your business will have access to new PCs every three years. This means your employees will enjoy the most up-to-date equipment available.
The benefits are great for businesses both new and old and help ensure better productivity.
What is Dell Business Financing & Leasing
Dell Business Lease offers customized technology leasing solutions. It can give you the chance to use and maintain the up-to-date technology your business needs through low monthly payments that align well with your budget. Since you’ll be rotating your hardware on a regular basis, you’ll enjoy a lower cost of ownership and be able to protect your cash flow.
Why is it A Good Idea to Finance Business Equipment?
Equipment financing is a great way to get pricey equipment without having to pay a large amount in upfront costs. It’s especially beneficial for startups with a proven product or service and needs equipment to match demand and keep up with their business’s growth. Bringing services in-house, such as adding hand-held point-of-sale systems in restaurants or additional stations in a salon, can also help a firm improve sales.
The company’s cash flow might be harmed if it takes on payments for equipment that doesn’t produce income. Depreciating equipment might be difficult to sell when it is no longer required.
Nav’s Final Word: Dell Small Business Payment Solutions
If you’d like to make purchases that make sense for the technology timeline of your unique business, Dell Small Business Payment solutions are certainly worth considering. You won’t have to dish out a great deal of money upfront and can get what you need through low monthly payments.
Regardless of whether you’re an entrepreneur, startup, or small business, Dell Small Business Payment Solutions may be the answer to your technology and financing challenges. In addition, Nav saves you time and helps increase your chances of finding much-needed financing, including business credit cards and small business loans. But, before applying for anything, ensure that your business credit scores are ready for financing so you won’t have to leverage your personal credit.
This article was originally written on March 16, 2020 and updated on June 27, 2022.