Rates and Fees
|0% on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening
|18.49% - 26.49% Variable
|Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
|Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%.
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power.
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply
Miles or points-based rewards card certainly have their perks, but sometimes earning and redeeming your rewards can get complicated. The offers a straight forward, cash back rewards program that leaves little work for you to do, aside from using the card.
With cash back on select spending categories, you can maximize your rewards just by making regular business purchases; plus, no annual fee and an introductory APR offer, you can enjoy cash back rewards without worrying about interest or for a full nine months.
However, it’s important to shop around before selecting a business credit card, and so it’s important to review and compare all of the American Express Business cards before applying. In doing so, take note of welcome offers, rewards programs, and benefits, and determine which ones will work best when paired with your specific spending needs.
Card Review Details
This card definitely has some perks, many of which make it a good credit card for small business owners. One of the primary ones, particularly when compared to other American Express cards, is that the does not have an annual fee.
Beyond that, this card also can help you bring in some solid cash back rewards. Earn
Does theoffer flexible repayment options?
With the , like other Amex card, cardholders have the ability to carry a balance from month to month, but outside of any introductory 0% APR period, interest will be applied monthly and payment terms are typically based on your original card agreement.
If you’re looking for more flexibility, then you may want to consider the , which offers a consistent 60 day, 0% financing program, a discount for early payment, and the option to select one of three payment dates.