Rates and Fees
|Intro APR||0% on purchases for 6 months|
|Purchase APR||17.99% - 26.99% Variable|
|Welcome Offer||Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.|
|Rewards Rate||Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.|
- Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases. After the introductory 6 months period, the APR for purchases will be variable at 17.99%-26.99% based on your credit worthiness and other factors at account opening.
- This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Limited Time Offer Expires: 07/02/2019
- Earn 15,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 15,000 bonus miles after you reach $30,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in the calendar year.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
- Terms and limitations apply
The is the premium card in a collection of three American Express Delta Business cards. And, for business owners that spend a significant amount of money on travel expenses, this card may unlock premium rewards, including significant bonus points and MQMs, a First Class Companion Certificate and a Miles Boost.
If, however, you aren’t wracking up a significant amount of charges on Delta flights, then this card may not be the best one for you. Instead, you may want to consider one of the other American Express Delta Business cards.
Still, business owners that don’t have a lot of travel expenses, or who don’t frequently fly Delta, may want to consider other American Express business cards like the or , which offers rewards on business purchases, travel included.
Card Review Details
The is designed for business owners who spend a significant amount of money on Delta-specific travel each year.
Leveraging the Miles Boost can help you earn free flights and reach the next Elite Medallion status. In fact, when combined with your welcome bonus, this can equate to a value of up to $700 in travel benefits when you book flights through the Pay with Miles feature.
Finally, if you are a loyal Delta flyer, then you will be able to access the Sky Club for free, which could also help to outweigh the annual fee.
If, however, you’re a frequent flyer but not an exclusively Delta flyer, then you may want to consider the card or the card, both of which allow you to earn rewards and take advantage of some of the Delta perks but with significantly lower fees.
On the other hand, if you frequently fly other airlines, then you may want to consider a card that rewards you for travel-specific purchases, not necessarily Delta-specific purchases. card, for example, offers a rewards program that gives cardholders 5X points per dollar spent on travel expenses purchased through amextravel.com, and points can be transferred to Delta.
In the end, if you spend a lot on Delta purchases in a single year, then this may be a good option. Otherwise, you’ll likely want to consider other travel cards.