Rates and Fees
|Purchase APR||9.99% – 34.99% Variable|
|Rewards Rate||1 - 2% unlimited cashback with no annual fee.|
- Credit limits ranging from $1,000 up to $50,000
- Unlimited 2% cashback with no annual fee - for a limited time only
- Additional cash back rewards - spend $15,000 in the first 3 months for $199 cashback
- Credit decision within 2 business days
- Soft inquiry on your personal credit file
- Up to 20 supplementary cards
- Separate your business and personal expenses
- Supported over 100,000 businesses in Europe and the US
- No FX or ATM fees
- Spend management tools to monitor employee cards
- Personal guarantee required
- APRs ranging from 9.99%-34.99% based on credit profile
- Capital on Tap Business credit cards are issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
What is the Capital on Tap Business Credit Card?
The Capital on Tap business credit card is designed for small businesses. It offers two levels of cash back business rewards. Basic Rewards 1% cash back for every dollar in card spend or Founder’s Rewards offers unlimited 2% cash back rewards with no cap, making it a highly competitive cash back reward card for small businesses.
The Basic Rewards card carries no annual fee, and the Founder’s Rewards Card currently waives the annual fee for life. There are no FX (foreign transaction), ATM or or hidden fees and you can avoid interest by paying your balance in full each month. If you do carry a balance, your interest rate will be between 9.9% and 34.99% depending on your business profile.
Your small business should have at least 3 months in business and annual revenues of $30,000 before applying. You (the business owner) and the business must be based in the U.S. and you must be the active director of the company or majority shareholder with at least 25% ownership. (There is a Capital on Tap card available for UK businesses.)
How Does the Capital on Tap Credit Card Work?
The Capital on Tap card may be used anywhere Visa is accepted. You can also issue employee cards to up to twenty employees, and set spending controls on those cards.
Benefits of Capital on Tap Business Cards
There are a number of benefits to the Capital on Tap business credit card as a tool for business purchases and, when needed, business funding:
- The application process is fast and simple. There is a personal credit check as well as a business credit check. (Check your business credit rating here.) The personal credit check is a soft credit check that does not affect the owner’s personal credit scores. As with most small business credit cards, a personal guarantee is required.
- For small business owners who want to use a credit card as a cash flow management tool or alternative to a small business loan, this card allows you to make smaller payments or even minimum payments (interest will be charged), or you can pay in full to avoid interest charges.
- There are no foreign transaction fees (FX fees) or ATM fees. (If you use the card to access cash from your credit line, interest will be charged however.)
- Earn points on your credit card spending that can be redeemed for cash back, or credited to your account balance instantly as a credit.
- Integrate with various accounting software programs, making it easy to manage your business expenses. (At Nav, we recommend business owners use business accounts— including business bank accounts and business credit cards— for business transactions.)
- Accounts will be reviewed regularly for interest rate reductions and credit line increases for those who qualify.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the credit card, financing and service companies that appear on this site. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card, financing and service companies and it is not their responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.