When you’re a business owner, strong personal and business credit scores can be an asset by helping you qualify for a business credit card, better terms with suppliers, an SBA loan or other types of funding that can help your business grow. But, too often business owners put their personal credit at risk because they don’t understand how to properly separate their business and personal finances.
Kiva and Nav recently teamed up to educate small business owners about smart ways to leverage credit. Watch the webinar replay below to learn:
- The big credit score mistake many small business owners make
- How to safely use credit cards in your business
- Why business credit scores are important, and how to establish them
- The fastest ways to boost your personal and business credit scores
- How Kiva helps you build business credit
- And much more!
Kiva offers 0% interest loans that have helped thousands of entrepreneurs in the U.S. get the funding they need to launch or grow their small businesses. Kiva is also committed to helping small business owners achieve success, even after they repay their Kiva loans. One way Kiva does this is by reporting U.S. loan payments (disbursed as of January 2016) to Experian commercial credit reports.
Learn more about Kiva loans here.
These recent articles by Nav feature stories of Kiva borrowers: