Keep Your Business Moving Forward
PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQs
Find your estimated forgivable amount if you are self-employed with no employees and filed or will file Schedule C for 2019.
PPP Application Preparation List
Get prepared for your Paycheck Protection Program Loan application with this documentation checklist.
PPP Loan Calculator
Nav's PPP Loan Calculator can help you see how much your business might qualify for.
What You Need to Know Right Now About PPP and SBA Financing Options
PPP Forgiveness Steps
Forgiveness is a big part of what makes the PPP loan program a valuable tool for small business owners. With that in mind, here is the basic process for loan forgiveness:
- Get your Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) Loan
- Spend at least 60% on certain payroll-related expenses, and up to 40% on certain nonpayroll expenses, during specified periods
- Apply for forgiveness with your lender and provide the required documentation
- The lender has up to 60 days to respond, and ideally agrees and the balance is forgiven
- Any balance not forgiven will become a loan with a 1% interest rate and a term of two to five years
EXPERTISE AND TECHNOLOGY
Nav is the One-Stop Resource for SBA PPP loan Information
Not every SBA lender is the same—they each have their own underwriting requirements on top of the SBA's requirements. Nav's decisioning engine can connect you to the right lender for your business.
Our experts have decades of experience in the business lending industry. Nav's SBA tools are the perfect pairing of expertise and technology because of that experience. Nav helps you sort through the chaos—your trusted partner in accessing SBA funds.Sign Up for Nav
Additional ResourcesCARES Act Paycheck Protection Program SBA Loan Calculator
Facebook Live recordings